- Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Saturday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
We have extended our operating and office hours to better serve you. Our new hours are:
We have a struggling tree that we wondered if we should pull it out of the ground. It looked really dead.
So full. So Lush. "Beautimus Maximus!"
Have you ever tried using oats in the garden to keep snails from ruining your plants? Effective and safe. Give it a try.
Our once-a-year application has all the nutrients and protection your trees need to stay strong and healthy all year. Our powerful, unique combination includes:
Call today to schedule your tree treatments!
"Don't all the bugs just die in the winter?"
The short answer is, no. If all bugs died in the winter, they would be totally wiped out thousands of years ago. Overwintering is a skill that all pests have to survive winter freezing conditions. All pests are masters of surviving. Here are some examples:
Every year we welcome more growth to our business and strive to simplify our customers' lives by offering more services. In 2017 we are excited to announce the following 5 new services availible through Tanner Pest Control.
- Tilling (Fruit or Vegetable garden)
- Getting ready to replant your garden? We can till that compacted dirt for you.
- Power Raking (Dethatching)
- We can remove unwanted thatch (dead grass) in the lawn to prevent
fungus and promote stellar lawn growth.
- Yard Clean Up (Fall)
- Tired of rakinging countless leafs in the fall? Let us do it for you. Leaves, debri, sticks or trash. We can get your lawn ready for winter, so you can enjoy your weekend and leave the grunt work to us.
- Lawn Fungus Application
- Annoying ring spots in the lawn? This could be a lawn disease known as "Necrotic Ring Spot". We have a great product that can resolve it permanently.
- Christmas Lights
- Are you sick hanging Chrirstmas lights year after year? Are you pressured to deliver a perfect lighting display? Our team of trained experts can help. They will customize it the way you want, and best of all, you can have a beautiful lighting display without getting out your ladder. To make the deal even sweeter, we store the lights for you.
Tanner Pest Control now offers Holiday Lighting through Curb Appeal. Get your home decorated today for the Holidays!
Contact Mike Smith 435.850.9795
Starting Oct through Thanksgiving get your lawn scheduled for aeration. Fall is the best time to aerate your lawn because the cores are open for a longer period of time than the spring. More bang for your buck!