- Take one litter plastic bottle. Cut the top off to use for a funnel.
- Pour 1/4 cup fruit juice into the bottle
- Pour 2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of yeast
- 1/4 liquid dish detergent
- Stir the ingredients
- Put the cut off lid in upside down
- Poke two holes in the sides for hanging
- Insert a string or rope and tie the ends
Make sure the funnel is not touching the liquid solution. Hang in an infested area of European paper wasps. Place every 50ft if you have a large area. Viola!
NOTE: This trap will not work for Yellow Jackets because they are attracted to proteins and meats.