Stop Termites From Destroying Your Riverton Home
Termites are present in every state except Alaska, and every state except Alaska has to deal with the damaging effects of these wood-destroying pests. Every year, termites cause over five billion in structural damages to buildings throughout the United States. One of the reasons they get away with it is because they like to remain out of sight so that an infestation can go unnoticed for a long time.
In Riverton and the surrounding areas, termites are a common problem, and allowing your home to go unprotected is taking a chance that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars in repair bills down the road. Protecting your house from termites now is a smart way to avoid the hassle and cost of a future termite infestation; contact Tanner Pest Control today and get started with termite treatments for your Riverton home.
Our Riverton, UT Termite Control Service
Because termites can get into your house without your knowledge, it's important to have a termite inspection to see if your house is already harboring these wood-destroying pests. One of our technicians will inspect your home and property to identify termite activity and look for conducive conditions that might attract termites.
By identifying and informing you of these conditions, you can take the necessary steps to reduce them, which will help prevent an infestation. Conducive conditions we look for include:
- Wood stacked against your house.
- Grading issues.
- Cracks in your foundation.
- Wood to soil contact, such as deck posts that go directly into the ground.
- Flood damage.
- Mud tubes.
After our inspection, we'll go over your termite control options and recommend the best course of treatment for your home. We offer two types of exterior treatments and one type of interior treatment.
- Drilling: Our drilling treatment involves drilling holes directly into your foundation every 18 inches. We pour the product into the holes then fill the holes back in.
- Trenching: Our trenching treatment involves digging a shallow trench in the soil around the entire perimeter of your house. We'll pour the product into the trench, then backfill it. This treatment works as a barrier of protection. If termites walk through it, they'll carry it back and spread it to their colony, and it will eventually eliminate the entire colony.
Both of our exterior treatments are one-time treatments that come with a 10-year warranty.
If termites are already in your home, we may recommend an interior treatment. We'll drill small holes in your sheetrock and inject an expandable foam into your wall voids; this is an easy clean-up process, and we'll cover the sheetrock holes when we finish.
Protecting Your Riverton Home From Termite Damage
A termite infestation is a problem that's best to avoid altogether. With termite control from Tanner Pest Control, you can receive the protection you need to keep your home free of termites and the damage they cause. If you suspect termites are in your home or want to be proactive in preventing them, contact us today to schedule your termite inspection.
Are you a Riverton business owner? Learn how we can protect your business from termites!