Expert Pest Management Services In Draper, UT
Located about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City, the town of Draper, UT is situated in the southeast portion of the Salt Lake Valley. We enjoy scenic views of north the Wasatch and Traverse mountain ranges, making this one beautiful place to live, work, and play. However, things can get a little ugly when pests enter the picture. Throughout the year, Draper properties are vulnerable to the nightmare of pest infestation, and the best way to protect yourself is with ongoing services from the pest professionals.
Welcome to Tanner Pest Control. We are a local, family-owned, and operated company that has been providing quality pest protection to the greater Salt Lake City area since 2012. Our residential and commercial pest control solutions are detailed, reliable, and lasting.
Our customers come first, and we work to perform every job with excellence, exceeding customer expectations. Tanner Pest Control’s mission is to educate clients and prospective customers about pest behavior, pest control methods, and organic-based products, bringing them the protection they deserve. Call today for your free quote.
Residential Pest Control In Draper, UT
To guard your Draper home against pests, you’ve come to the right place. Tanner Pest Control is here to protect local homes from the dangers of household infestation. Our residential pest control services include a four-part treatment process to achieve full home protection. The process includes:
- Sweeping down wasp nests and spider webs from eaves of the home
- Treating up to 25 feet high to prevent entry into roof or attic
- Servicing along fence lines, children’s playlets, and garage interiors
- Protective barrier to prevent pests from getting into or near your house
- Interior treatments to address active infestation and prevent new pests
- Interior treatments of baseboards, corners, and door frames
- Spot treatments to common hot spots like bathrooms and kitchens
- Organic-based products sprayed around the foundation, fence lines, eaves, trees/shrubs, etc
From our thorough treatment to our fast customer service response time, you can count on Tanner Pest Control for complete protection from household infestation. We use high-quality industrial products that are targeted to tackle your pest pressure specifically. Give us a call and get your no-cost estimate today.
Commercial Pest Control In Draper, UT
Here at Tanner Pest Control, we provide commercial pest control services that protect all kinds of facilities from pest infestation. We’ve worked with a variety of properties, including clinics, medical facilities, office buildings, restaurants, schools, warehouses, and many others.
Our commercial pest process includes:
- Detailed inspection and walk-through of the facility
- Noting all pest activity, entry points, cracks, crevices, and conducive conditions
- An inspection report provided for company review and recommendations
- Foundation treatment using a specialized 50-gallon truck tank with 100 pounds of pressure
- Treating fence lines, eaves, trees, rock formations, shrubs, and more
- Extensive rodent, roach, and ant control services for commercial properties
After we finish servicing your facility, we’ll return monthly or bi-monthly for follow-up services. Recurring treatments are scheduled as needed for continued protection. Reach out to request your complimentary quote today. We’re eager to guard your business against commercial pest infestation.
The Trick To Spotting Signs Of Termites On Your Draper Property
Termite damage is a total nightmare that all Draper property owners should avoid at all costs. The best approach to termite control is to be proactive. The sooner you’re able to detect any termite activity, the faster you can address the problem and prevent it from getting any worse.
If you’re wondering how to detect termite activity, there are some common signs to be on the lookout for, such as:
- Seeing “white ants” in the soil means you have worker termites. There’s actually no such thing as a white ant, so seeing them is a definite indication of termite activity on your property.
- Signs of moisture damage also indicate termite activity. As moisture pests, termites use water to build their nests, which relates to potential moisture problems.
- You might find discarded wings on the floor near windows and doors; these are left behind by reproductive termites who shed them upon finding a suitable location to breed.
If you notice any of these signs, you likely have a termite infestation on your hands, and it’s important to address the issue in a timely manner. The team at Tanner Pest Control is here to help you. We provide complete termite control and prevention services that you can depend on, so call us today to get started.
Ant Control Tips For Your Draper Home
Ants are very small pests, and once they get inside your Draper home, they spread quickly throughout the structure. If you want to stop ants from infesting your home, there are some things you can do. Consider the following preventative tips to help you in your ant control efforts:
- Eliminate access to food and store in airtight containers.
- Maintain a clean environment, wiping away residue and food remnants promptly.
- Seal entrances and block off access points by repairing cracks and crevices along the foundation.
- Spray an ant barrier insecticide around your home.
While it’s always great to be proactive in your ant prevention efforts, the most reliable source of ant control is professional pest control services. Here at Tanner Pest Control, your ant problems are our ant problems, and we’re eager to come up with a solution that’s right for you. Get in touch with us to discuss your ant control needs.
Recent Blog Articles
June 15, 2022
Smell any obnoxious odors lately? You may have unknowingly stepped on an elm seed bug or two, and didn’t realize it until that awful smell emanated.Read More
May 15, 2022
Are you worried about paper wasps on your property? Find out how to prevent and safely remove these stinging insects. Read More