Effective Pest Solutions In Saratoga Springs, UT
Do you know there are many ways you are preventing pest problems without even realizing it? When you take down spider webs, you send a signal to spiders that it isn't safe to create webs on your property. You may also be removing hundreds of eggs hidden in little paper-like egg sacs in the webs. When you rake the leaves near your home, you remove a habitat that attracts several pests. By reducing those pests, you reduce the chances that they'll get into the structures on your property.
When you replace weatherstripping and door sweeps, you don't just weatherproof your home or business, you create a physical barrier that deters insects from getting inside. The best solution for managing pest problems is to apply natural maintenance. In many cases, home maintenance and pest maintenance are one in the same.
At Tanner Pest Control, we are committed to teaching our customers how to get long-lasting and sustainable pest control using natural methods, like the ones listed above. When we perform an inspection of your property, we create a report. Let's take a look at a few things you may see on your report and how our Utah County pest control technicians work to address common issues.
Residential Pest Control In Saratoga Springs, UT
There are many common issues around Saratoga Springs homes that can promote pest problems. We don't just provide treatments for your home, we help you understand the pest pressures around your home and what conducive conditions are present.
- Do you know that stacked wood near your exterior is a strong attractant for pests? Campfire wood, construction materials, scrap wood, dead branches, and any other wood sources should be moved away from your exterior.
- Do you know that stacking dead branches on the ground creates a food source for termites? You should get a plastic bin to store those branches up off the ground.
- Do you know that insects are attracted to white light? If you replace exterior white lights with yellow lights, you can reduce insect populations near your home.
Along with providing a report of conducive conditions, we get to work addressing pest problems. Here are a few of the many methods we use:
- We sweep away spider webs and wasp nests from your eaves and other key locations.
- We granulate your lawn up to thirty feet from your foundation to stop pests before they get inside.
- We apply an organic-based treatment to your exterior.
- We may apply an interior organic-based treatment to baseboards and other key locations.
These and other routine services work to reduce pests around your home and deter pests from entering your home. If you'd like to learn more, reach out to us. We look forward to helping you find the right solutions for your specific residential pest control needs and budget.
Commercial Pest Control In Saratoga Springs, UT
At the heart of every effective commercial pest control program is thorough documentation. We inspect your property and provide you with the data you need to make the best decisions about your pest control. We also support you by providing industry-leading, organic-based solutions and trusted pest management methods to keep pests out.
What Saratoga Springs Property Owners Ought To Know About Paper Wasps
The most important thing you can do to prevent problems with paper wasps is to catch nests in the spring and remove them. When you have year-round pest control from Tanner Pest Control, you don't have to think about this important job. It is taken care of automatically. There are, however, a few things you can do to deter paper wasps, such as:
- Address flowering weeds in your lawn. Those little flowers can support a wasp nest.
- Get your gutters cleaned. Wasps need water and are attracted to properties that have ground saturation and puddles.
- Make sure your trash is in covered containers. Wasps can find a meal in your trash and are attracted to the scent of rotting organic matter.
When you keep in mind the steps you can take to deter wasps and other pests, you'll get the best pest control possible for your property.
What Should I Do If I Think I Have Termites In Saratoga Springs?
Subterranean termites are sneaky insects. We don't recommend attempting to get control of these pests on your own. If your termite control fails, it can allow termites to continue to damage your property right under your nose.
Contact Tanner Pest Control for a termite inspection and suggestions for effective termite damage prevention. We may suggest a liquid termiticide treatment around the exterior of your home which requires drilling and trenching. You're going to want this job done by our licensed and insured technicians so that it is done right.
We may also suggest a foam application within wall voids. This treatment option requires some drilling, cover-up, and clean up. Once again, our trained and experienced technicians can make sure you get the best results.
When you need general pest control or termite control in Saratoga Springs, you can count on Tanner Pest Control. Jump over to our contact page and reach out to us. We look forward to helping you find long-lasting and sustainable solutions.
Recent Blog Articles
September 15, 2022
Hornets are dangerous pests on your property. It's important to deal with them quickly and safely. Learn how to keep these dangerous stinging insects away.Read More
August 15, 2022
Did you know ants can be a serious problem in your Riverton home? Learn how to prevent them from coming inside, and how to eliminate them for good.Read More